In this 8-week live dreamwork initiation, you will deepen your experience of dreams and dreaming to levels that may surprise you. This initiation is for complete beginners—even if you have never remembered a dream in your life; and will also convey significant depth to long-term dream practitioners looking for new ways to work with dreams. You will also build lasting friendships with other local dreamworkers, as part of the Durham Alchemical Dreamers’ Guild (find us at dreamcircling.com)!
The course will cover the following and other topics of particular interest to the group:
• Dream Essentials: The basics of remembering and interpreting your dreams
• Challenging Dreams: How to work with nightmares and repeated dreams
• Spiritual Dreams: How to respect and understand visions and mystical experiences that occur during sleep
• Lucid Dreaming: Use dream consciousness as an inroad to personal development and mystical experience
• Visitation Dreams: What does it mean when we dream about our deceased loved ones?
• Dream Re-entry and Re-enactment: Exciting experiential techniques for ascertaining deep meaning in dreams
• And much, much more!
Format: Each two hour training will include a half-hour discussion of the topic, followed by experiential dreamwork practice. The size of the group will be capped at 10 participants to ensure rich opportunities for direct practice and sharing. There are multiple ways to practice dreamwork, and we will practice several different formats, ranging from traditional interpretive dream circles, to roleplaying, to Authentic Dreamwork involving interpersonal connection. Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Option: The training will end with an optional weekend dreamwork retreat to integrate the teachings. More information on this will be announced during the course.
Where: North of Chapel Hill, 15 minutes from downtown Durham–please contact me at (303) 847 5263 for details.
Tuition: EarlyBird $250 or $300 after December 31, 2017, payable via PayPal, Square, or Check.
When: Every other MONDAY evening 7-9:30pm, beginning late January or early February. Exact dates coming soon. Likely dates are January 29, February 12, 26, March 12, 26, April 9, 23, May 7. Please contact me at email@example.com or via Facebook, if you are interested in joining the next class. Private teaching & mentoring is available, if these class times do not work well for you.